Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well i have not written in a while.... mostly because our days are exactly the same almost everyday! But we have some good news...... Both Kevin and I got promotions at work this month. I am now a Head Cashier at Home Depot (it's kinda like a supervisor -ish over the cashiers) and Kevin is now the Department Head of the Service Desk(so he is incharge of that Service Desk) So we are both pretty excited. More money, i get more hours because i will now be moving to Full Time. So VERY good! Also... My Photography business is picking up too. Already done quite a bit this month, and i have some Engagements, Bridals, Weddings, Senior Portraits, and i get to the SSHS Cheerleader pictures! So i am so grateful, and super excited! I love what i do!!!
So hopefully Kevin and I will get to see each other once and a while. haha! And i hope things are less stressful, and we can get other dreams accomplished now! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment